Signature Global Golf Green, is another upcoming Affordable Housing project in Sector 79 Gurgaon. So, the project offering from the most emerging builder in a skyline of Gurugram – Signature Global. In fact, the area very much near to Delhi-Jaipur Highway (NH8). As can be seen, it directly attached to (SPR) Southern peripheral road.
Signature Global Golf Green Sector 79 Gurgaon. SIGNATURE GLOBAL is coming up its premium affordable housing project in Sector 79 Gurgaon near NH8 Road. View full details of Signature Global Golf Green Sector 79 such as launching date, price, floor plans, draw result, specifications, construction status, possession date, amenities and many more…
- Signature Global Golf Green Sector 79 Gurgaon is a Huda affordable housing policy low budget flats.
- File ID- LC-3351A LICENSE- LOI issued on 27/12/2017.
- Developer Name- – Signature Global (India) Pvt. Ltd.
- Area (acre)- 5.91 Acres
- Colony Name- Signature GUR-79 AHP
- Total Flats- 870 Flats Tentative
- 1BHK, 2BHK & 3BHK Highrise flats
- Project will launch soon & wait for application form
- Location- Sector 79 Gurgaon NH-8 Road, near Manesaer IMT hub. Sector 79 is surrounded by areas Sector 76, Sector 77, Sector 78, Sector 80, Sector 81, Sector 82, Sector 82A, Sector 83 and Sector 1 Manesar
Signature Global Golf Green Sector 79 Gurgaon– In the benefits of Haryana Government’s Affordable Housing Policy
- Price is All Inclusive EDC/IDC/ Power Backup/PLC/IFMS/Other Charges
- 85 to 90 % Home Loan Finance available from all leading banks.
- All Amenities like- Power back up, Securities, Open Area, Kids Play Area
- All inclusive pricing based on carpet area at Rs. 4000/sq. ft. and Balcony at Rs. 500/-sq. ft.
- Necessary to deliver project within 4 years
- Payment plan spread proportionately over 3.5 years
- Zero maintenance Charged by developer for 5 years post delivery
- The allotment of flats will be done by lucky draw system in the presence of DTCP Haryana. Draw Date and Draw Result of Signature Global Golf Green Sector 79 Gurgaon will be announced by Town & Country Planning Haryana.