Where to Invest in Affordable Housing, Gurgaon Vs Faridabad
Haryana Government notified affordable housing policy 2013 and 2018 to provide housing to all by 2022 under Public Private Partnership model. Allotment and price are governed by Government and chargeable on ‘Carpet Area’ of the dwelling unit. Houses, Flats or Apartments under this scheme are available in Gurugram (Gurgaon), Faridabad, Panchkula, Sonipat, Sohna, Karnal, Palwal and Panipat
- Haryana Government Fixed Rs.4,000/- per sq. ft. For ( Gurgaon, Faridabad, Panchkula, Pinjore-Kalka)
- Rs 500 per sq ft against all balcony area in a flat adding upto and limited to 100 sq. ft
Rental Income on Affordable Housing
- Project Name - Tulip Lemon
- Location - Sector 69 Gurgaon
- Launching Price - 1950000
- Rental Income - 15000 to 16000 per Month
- Project Name - Shree Vardhman Mantra
- Location - Sector 67 Gurgaon
- Launching Price - 1600000
- Rental Income - 15000 to 16000 per month
- Project Name - Adore Happy Homes
- Location - Sector 86 Faridabad
- Launching Price - 20,16,000
- Rental Income - 7000 to 8000 per Month
- Project Name - Op Chains Floridaa
- Location - Sector 82 Faridabad
- Launching Price - 20,66,000
- Rental Income - 7000 to 8000 per month
Despite being part of the national capital region and falling in the same state, the cities of Gurgaon and Faridabad are quite different. While Gurgaon has turned out to become a premium residential and commercial real estate destination, Faridabad has remained an industrial hub.
Gurgaon has become a leading financial and industrial hub with the third-highest per capita income in India.
Today, Gurgaon has local offices for more than 250 Fortune 500 companies. Gurgaon is categorized as very high on the Human Development Index, with an HDI of 0.889 (2017), which is also the highest in India. Various international companies, including Coca-Cola, Pepsi, BMW, Agilent Technologies, Hyundai have chosen Gurgaon to be their Indian corporate headquarters.